Unlocking Immune Memory with 4Life Transfer Factor
4Life transfer factor is clinically proven to activate the immune system within two hours transfer factor aren’t vitamins minerals or herbs they are molecules that transfer immune memory and knowledge from one cell to another
- 4Life transfer factor is clinically-proven to activate the immune system in two hours.
- Transfer factor are not vitamins, minerals, or herbs, but molecules that transfer immune memory and knowledge from one cell to another.
Raising Your Immune IQ with 4Life Transfer Factors
They teach your immune system to recognize respond to and remember potential threats 4Life transfer factors provide Vital Information and education to your immune system let’s follow the path of transfer factors through the body as they raise your immune IQ.
- Transfer factors provide vital information to the immune system
- They teach the immune system to recognize, respond to, and remember potential threats
- Transfer factors raise the immune system’s “IQ”
The Journey of 4Life Transfer Factor
First the capsule travels down your esophagus to the stomach there it dissolves and the individual transfer factor molecules are released the transfer factor molecules enter the intestines where they encounter groups of immune cells called payers patches,
payers patches are concentrated centers of immune cells and this is where 4life transfer factor begins educating your immune system they support many different kinds of immune cells such as natural killer cells T cells B cells macrophages and more.
- Capsule travels down the esophagus and dissolves in the stomach, releasing individual Transfer Factor molecules
- Transfer Factor molecules enter the intestines and encounter Payer’s Patches, which are concentrated centers of immune cells
- 4Life Transfer Factor begins educating the immune system, supporting various immune cells such as Natural Killer Cells, T Cells, B Cells and Macrophages
Transferring Knowledge: Educating Immune Cells to Better Recognize and Respond to Health Threats
When the transfer factor encounter an uneducated immune cell they enter and educate that cell so it can better recognize, respond to and remember Health threats from there the newly educated cell creates more transfer factors to place on its surface, educated immune cells come into contact with uneducated immune cells they pass their immune system knowledge to those cells.
- Transfer factor enter and educate uneducated immune cells
- Educated immune cells pass their knowledge to other cells
- Newly educated cells create more transfer factors to place on their surface
Educating the Immune System: Transferring Knowledge Cell-to-Cell
The education spreads cell to cell until it reaches a lymph node a concentrated source of immune system cells here the educated cells work quickly to transfer their immune system knowledge and soon all the cells in the lymph node have transfer factors to pass to the rest of the immune cells in your body
- – Education spreads from cell to cell
- – Reaches a lymph node, a concentrated source of immune system cells
- – Cells in lymph node quickly transfer knowledge
- – All cells in lymph node have transfer factors to pass to other immune cells in body
This transfer of immune knowledge spreads throughout the body until your entire immune system is fortified by transfer factor making for a smarter and more Vigilant immune system try 4Life transfer Factor products today to raise your immune IQ